Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions will apply every time you place an order on this website.
Making a Purchase
- Browse our pages and click the "Add to Basket" button for any items that you wish to buy.
- You will then be taken to the Shopping Basket Page.
- Any items accidentally added to your shopping basket can easily be removed by either clicking the "Empty Basket" button or by clicking the "Remove Item" button.
- After you have finished your selection, click the "Go to Checkout" button and you will be taken to the "Checkout" page.
- You will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
- Once you have completed these details click on the "Purchase" button.
- You will then be transferred to a secure server on the PayPal website where your payment details will be taken.
- Please note that all orders on this site will be charged in British Pounds Sterling.
- Some versions of browsers and some firewalls don't permit communication through secure servers.
- If you are unable to connect to a secure server or if you prefer not to pay online, simply call or fax on +44 (0) 7487 321478 to place your order.
- Our friendly sales team are here to help.
- An order can only be cancelled or amended prior to dispatch. To amend or cancel an order please contact us on +44 (0) 7487 321478.
- If you are not satisfied with the goods you have bought or they are faulty you can return them for an exchange or request a refund.
- We will be happy to exchange goods providing the goods are returned within 14 days of receipt date (which will be provided by Royal Mail) and are returned in perfect condition, unused, unworn, not washed or altered, tagged and in their original packaging.
- We cannot refund or exchange used or customer damaged goods.
- All returned goods must be accompanied with a completed "Returns" form, which was enclosed with your order.
- You must obtain a certificate of posting (available from the post office) when returning items, as we cannot be held responsible for goods that are lost or damaged in the return post.
- Please send the returned goods to:
18 Liverpool Road
Availability of Stock
- We regret that postage, packing and insurance for returned goods are a direct cost and cannot be refunded. They are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you wish to receive a refund we will re-credit the original purchaser's credit card for the sum paid, less the postage costs.
- Please allow seven working days for the returned goods to be processed once they reach us.
- If exchanging goods and the new item you require costs less than the one you have returned we will refund you the difference.
- If exchanging goods and the new item you require costs more than the one you returned, an additional payment will be required.
Postage & Delivery
- All items are subject to availability. If your item is not available you will receive an email notifying you of this and the expected date that the item will be back in stock.
- In these circumstances you will have the choice of either waiting for the goods or a full refund.
- For a list of destinations, approximate delivery times and prices please click here
- We will endeavour to dispatch all orders no later than the next working day but this will depend on stock availability. You will be notified by email if there is a further delay.
- Postage & delivery is charged separately in British Pounds and will be marked clearly on all correspondence.
- Aardvark Clothing.com makes every effort to ensure that goods are delivered within the estimated times provided. However, delays due to unforeseen circumstances can occur and we will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the specified estimated times.
Web Site Security
- Aardvark Clothing is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers while providing the highest possible quality of service.
- We value your privacy, and therefore do not disclose buyer's information to third parties except for delivery purposes.
- If you would not like us to contact you with any information about us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies are not used on our website.
- For secure shopping Aardvark Clothing uses PayPal.
- We collect the information you supply to us through our Contact/Delivery form and every time you email us.
- We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. This information cannot be used to identify you but enables us to research browsing patterns and audit usage of the site.